Monday, November 11, 2013

TABLESCAPE TUESDAY - PUMPKINS AND PRAYER TABLESCAPE!

Hello everyone!

Boy, has it been a long time!!!   I'm so sorry for not being on sooner.   Life has been crazy busy these days with out of town trips, a hectic work schedule, and some other things....along with just trying to juggle work, homeschooling, and life in general!

For today, I wanted to share with you a table I created for a Fall prayer breakfast I had with a couple good friends recently!!! 

We hadn't had a prayer breakfast in a while, so I really wanted to make this table fun and special.  I call this tablescape "Pumpkins and Prayer"....I'm sure you can see why...haha!


I started with my full length white round tablecloth, however, it was just too white, so I topped it with an off-white crochet tablecloth from Goodwill to add some warmth.



This adorable pumpkin for the centerpiece was a great Goodwill find, and I set it on top of my homemade pedestal I made with a candleholder and a dessert plate (and some super glue!)

The orange pumpkin candle was set atop a small pillar candleholder...and it let off a wonderful pumpkin scent! 

I also used the top of a pretty covered dish I have as a small bowl for some orange and gold ornaments- a super deal I got on clearance after the Holidays last year.  I really like how this added some shine to the table.  All of these sat on top of a pretty beaded pumpkin placemat I got last year. 



For the place settings, I started out with orange chargers from Michaels, topped with a dollar store white dinner plate.  On top of that are these cute pumpkin plates from Pier 1 that I got for 75% off in January!!!   I stocked up on these, and you'll most likely see them again at our Thanksgiving feast!!! 

The darker orange napkins with the gold bling napkin rings were a good match for the darker orange in the pumpkin plates.  

I got this gold flatware online from Ebay, and then found some other pieces at Goodwill one day!  SCORE!   =D



It turned out to be such a nice morning of sharing and praying with some wonderful friends.  It's such a blessing to have friends that I can pray with and for and that I know are praying for me!  

Well, that's it for this TABLESCAPE TUESDAY!   I hope you have a wonderful week! 

This post is being added to:
Centerpiece Wednesday
Tablescape Thursday
Let's Dish
Seasonal Sundays

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute centerpiece!! Also, I love those cute pumpkin plates and what a bargain you got - wow! This is a wonderful Fall tablescape!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You set a simple but elegant table and I love it! You scored big time not only in dishes, but wonderful friends to share and pray with!
    Blessings My Friend,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Popped over here from BNOTP and think your table is lovely! The orange and gold ornaments caught my eye - what a great idea that I'd never think of myself - I'm inspired! Love the pumpkin plates, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute fall table...love those pumpkin plates.
    Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your table is great and love those plates.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi lovely lady.
    Your tablescape for Thanksgiving is Beautiful love how you put all the colors together !!Your plates make your table pop!! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day with your family.
    xxoo
    Diane

    ReplyDelete