Tuesday, April 16, 2013

TABLESCAPE TUESDAY - Ladies Prayer Breakfast #2!

Hello everyone!

I hope you're having a great week so far.  Mine has been wonderful every since this amazing Ladies Prayer Breakfast this past weekend!

The table was set....
 


The food was prepared...



But I was not set or prepared with how much I would be blessed by the lovely ladies that came and prayed with me!   We encouraged eachother with the Word of God. 



We prayed together for eachother.  We confessed our struggles and prayed some more.  We grew closer to eachother as friends....



And we grew closer to the Lord as we prayed!  



I love the ladies that came to this prayer breakfast!  


I love that I'm able to entertain my friends while my sweet husband takes the kids out for the morning!


I love that I was able to find some nice bargains to dress this table..

 

And I LOVE the LORD, who brought us together and allowed to make this Ladies Prayer Breakfast so special by being there and listening as we prayed!!!



Thank you so much for joining me for this TABLESCAPE TUESDAY!


I hope you have a great rest of your week and I look forward to seeing you tomorrow when I'll share my recipe for a yummy lemonade we served at the Prayer Breakfast!  It is truly DELISH!  (Recipe is posted HERE)

Also, don't forget to join me starting this Thursday night at 8pm ET for the FESTIVE FRIDAY FIESTA Link Party! 

Thanks again for stopping by!  Hope to see you soon!

This post is being added to...
Inspire Me Tuesday
Let's Dish
Centerpiece Wednesday
Tablescape Thursday
Festive Friday Fiesta


9 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful tablescape for your prayer breakfast. I love the pretty flowers and the colors. Gorgeous. Thanks for joining Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered what that was in the glass! It kinda looked like milk at first, but then I thought, "No way are they squeezing lemon into milk!" I look forward to the recipe for what you made!

    I'm so glad you had a chance to entertain and pray with your friends over a lovely meal. What a neat thing to do! You set things up nicely for them, and I'm sure it was a morning of relaxation and reflection along with all the pretty things and good food!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty tablescape for your prayer group. I'm sure the ladies greatly appreciated your thoughtfulness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty table! Love all your dishes! Can't wait for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful post!! And your table was a delight to view. Thanks for sharing.

    Jocelyn @ http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the layering of plates. Beautiful and soft, sweet like prayers among sisters in Christ! I just found you today linking at Tablescape Thursday. It's so nice to find another blogger with like minds and interests. I'll be following you through my Wordpress reader. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You set such a beautiful table! I love the use of pink - so feminine and pretty!

    What a special and blessed gathering you hosted, well done, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful table! I love the flower candle holder. What a wonderful setting for worship.

    ReplyDelete